04/03/2010

Fre$h.

I feel it is now the right time to post a neww entry on my refurbished blog!
Everything is changing. Fast. I feel a little behind but I will catch up.
"It's all good again" - Edna , Hairspray. ;]

In related news, I am running SIX MILES for sport relief. May not sound a lot, but I'm not, how shall we say, athletic. AT ALL.
I feel this is such a positive thing for me to be doing not only for the great cause but for a progression on my route of a better lifestyle.
I feel it's helped to show me I can make the right decisions. And boyy I'm going to stick to them!

So there's a wee favour to ask of you bloggers and blog readers, pretty please sponsor me?
Even if it is only 10pence a mile!
There's a website where you can submit your sponsorship rather than ye olde post system, and here is said website, http://www.mysportrelief.com/pandorable It really would mean oh so much!

Another serious/distressing note, I today received a letter from Walsall College telling me my appointment time and date. I only have five days to prepare a portfolio :/ I do not feel ready in the slightest but I really need to pull this off too! I couldn't bear staying on for sixth form :(

On a less serious note, let's have a catch up! Retail therapy(L) I got some today. Two bodycon skirts, lace leotard and cuute socks ^^ hehe.
I love my purple bodycon from Topshop the most I've been eyeing it up a while now ;]
All I need to complete the look is the right shoes however I just have no idea though! HALP PLZ ;D

SUMMER ROLL ON SUMMER! Being as I am now a sensible sixteen year old. It is finally the year I may go to festivals UNACCOMPANIED! oh me oh my!
V festival is hopefully on the agenda if my darling dada buys my ticket at 9am sharp tomorrow! hehe.
There's also the possibility of Reading if my mum will be swayed (:
Let's get some discussion going? Summer plans?


1 comment:

Holly said...

good luck. stay healthy!