10/03/2010

FORWARD!

We're moving forward. I'm moving forward.
It's all speeding up now, so STOP.
Let's review this situation.
I had my college interview today, after two rather simple assessments I was sat down to wait for "ten minutes" to see my tutor.
What. a. lovely. woman!!
She was so down to earth -phew- So, although my portfolio wasn't really very good she has offered me a place on the fashion course after saying I am "mature, appear enthusiastic about fashion, and I read cutting edge magazines, rather than just saying I read vogue " I feel this face is appropriate":p"
So as of September I'll be a fashion student!


Some internet whoring to be done now!
My friend needs YOUR help! Yes, you.
He's doing a mahoosive collection of photos, and he needs your photos, or your name and a fact about yourself, or a photo of anything that holds meaning for you.
Even, all three maybe? (:
This is going to be awe-some. Get involved!

Super cool points for those of you that do it! ^^

I haven't had any sponsors for my run yet :(
this makes me sad.


No comments: