06/04/2010

You are the only exception.

Hello there dear readers!
Please accept my apologies for being an absentee. Life gets a little in the way.
The countdown has begun! Only a few weeks of school left and then my real adventure begins as this summer has been dubbed as having to be "the one" har har.
V festival and possibly Leeds? I really do hope I go to Leeds, purely for The Libertines! I am absolutely stoked they have reformed. ^-^
I've entered yet another, thing, not a charity thing this time, it's a competition, "Face of Bank" really it was just a venture to see how many votes I get but now I would sort of like to win just to show that a brunette can knock a foundation faced blonde haired...Bimbo..i mean girl. haha No offence meant, I don't judge on looks.
But yes, I don't have a good chance of winning i need a hundred times as many votes as i have.. :l
But incase you're interested, here's the link ;]
I do promise to post something more inspirational/substance-y soon. Really.
I do.

No comments: